2020 General Election
- July 6: First day to request mailed absentee ballots.
- August 26: Last day to file nomination papers for county Ag Extension.
Deadline is 5 PM.
- October 5: – First day for in-person absentee voting and first day to mail domestic absentee ballots.
- October 24: Voter pre-registration deadline and last day to request mailed absentee ballot, by 5 PM. Voters are still able to register after this date using election day registration procedure. Auditor’s Office open 8 AM – 5 PM.
- October 31: Auditor’s Office will be open 9 AM – 5 PM.
- November 2: Last day for in-person absentee voting, Postmark deadline for mailed absentee ballots.
- November 3: Election Day. Polls open 7 AM until 9 PM (Polling place locations subject to change due to COVID-19 emergency)
View Sample Ballots in the Archive Center.